Jump to content
Premed 101 Forums

Saint John's Ambulance Course

Recommended Posts

Hi - I'm confused about which CPR/First Aid course I am required to take. Is the "Standard First Aid with CPR C + AED" what I should register for?




Yup! From what I understand, you need SFA as well as CPR-C to satisfy U of T's requirement.




Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...