Premed 101 Forums

Transcript Ordered By Sept 1? Clarification?

On the manual, it says the following:

In order to ensure we have received your transcripts prior to the application deadline, they should be ordered prior to September 1, 2014. If you are able to provide documented evidence of having ordered the transcripts prior to September 1, 2014 we will accept them even if they happen to arrive after the deadline.

I am going to order my transcripts to be sent tomorrow because I was waiting on something. Can someone please explain the said situation? Is it still okay to order my transcripts now to be sent in before Oct 1st deadline?

Thanks

On the manual, it says the following:

In order to ensure we have received your transcripts prior to the application deadline, they should be ordered prior to September 1, 2014. If you are able to provide documented evidence of having ordered the transcripts prior to September 1, 2014 we will accept them even if they happen to arrive after the deadline.

I am going to order my transcripts to be sent tomorrow because I was waiting on something. Can someone please explain the said situation? Is it still okay to order my transcripts now to be sent in before Oct 1st deadline?

Thanks

I am pretty certain that, at least for Ontario universities, as long as you order the TRF before Oct 1st you are good to go. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

I called them and they said if you have proof you ordered them before September 1st and they don't get mailed in by Oct 1st, then could resubmit after the deadline. However, if you didn't order by Sept 1st, you would have to get them  in by Oct 1st, no exceptions. Just wanted to post this incase anyone else needs the info. :)

I called them and they said if you have proof you ordered them before September 1st and they don't get mailed in by Oct 1st, then could resubmit after the deadline. However, if you didn't order by Sept 1st, you would have to get them  in by Oct 1st, no exceptions. Just wanted to post this incase anyone else needs the info. :)

I am pretty sure this only applies to U of Calgary.

OOPS... this is U of Calgary subsection. My bad... still trying to get used to the new forum layout lol

Archived