Premed 101 Forums

Anyone Else Unable To Submit Their Application?

I was affected by the MCAT glitch, it removed my scores and wouldn't let me enter new ones. Because of this, I didn't send my application and I can't get into contact with the school. Everyone I know who applied to Calgary this year was able to submit.

I know that the email that was sent out by the admissions office said that the school would manually submit applications if the glitch wasn't fixed, however I haven't heard anything since!

So...anyone else out there in my shoes?

I know this is no help to you, but you should have just submitted it. Or perhaps not waited until the last possible moment to finish everything.

All you can do is try to get in touch with the office of admissions over the next few days (currently they are swamped with similar questions) and see if they can help you out.

I know this is no help to you, but you should have just submitted it. Or perhaps not waited until the last possible moment to finish everything.

All you can do is try to get in touch with the office of admissions over the next few days (currently they are swamped with similar questions) and see if they can help you out.

I appreciate that and agree (I would have submitted it if I could).

On a brighter note, I was finally able to make contact with admissions - there are over 200 others in the same position. So, if this is you and you're a bit worried, they are hoping to have everything fixed by Monday.

Archived