Premed 101 Forums

Entered The Wrong Graduation Date

McMaster has as one of its application requirements which they say are non-disputable that you must have completed 3 years of undergraduate education by May 2015. 

I put my graduation date as June 2015, however in actual fact my exams and classes end in May. I asked OMSAS through SAM to change this for me.

If they for some reason don't change it, would this nullify my application? McMaster says that you need to submit your final grades by June 30th, 2015. I can easily do that. 

McMaster has as one of its application requirements which they say are non-disputable that you must have completed 3 years of undergraduate education by May 2015. 

I put my graduation date as June 2015, however in actual fact my exams and classes end in May. I asked OMSAS through SAM to change this for me.

If they for some reason don't change it, would this nullify my application? McMaster says that you need to submit your final grades by June 30th, 2015. I can easily do that. 

I don't think this will be a problem...this is a formality. Every school follows more or less the same semester dates. If you are accepted and can get your transcript to them by the required date there will be no problem. 

Omsas might be able to change this, but generally they don't change applications once they are submitted.

If you are really worried about this, you can always call Wendy Edge to ask her about this although I think you can just relax and be glad you completed your OMSAS application.

Best of luck in the admissions cycle!

Archived