Premed 101 Forums

Interview Invites Are Soon!

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone have any idea how many OOPs are invited to interview?

I don't know how many OOP exactly, but I do know that 256 applicants are invited and the day is split into 2 cohorts of 128, morning and afternoon.  The afternoon cohort is usually made up of a majority of OOP students, though NL, PEI, and NB are a minority of that cohort as well :)

Anybody still waiting to hear???

Sure am. I suppose those of us still waiting shouldn't expect any news until next week...I hope to hear definitively one way or the other although I have heard that regrets sometimes come much later. Can anyone confirm that? Sincere congratulations to everyone with an interview!

Sure am. I suppose those of us still waiting shouldn't expect any news until next week...I hope to hear definitively one way or the other although I have heard that regrets sometimes come much later. Can anyone confirm that? Sincere congratulations to everyone with an interview!

Yup I'm still waiting too! Yeah you don't hear about interview rejections until December or so, a friend of mine applied in 2012 and he heard then I believe. Sometime in late November or December if my memory is correct.

Archived