Premed 101 Forums

Med Students, Looking Back To Undergrad

chiuda

• 2 weeks later...

Glad you had a cushy undergrad.

I never said I did lol. My statement may have come off as too strong. But I simply meant that in comparison to medical school, undergrad is generally seen as more relaxed. This is just from my own experience of hearsay and many posts I've seen made by med students claiming how hectic and stressful medical school is.

I never said I did lol. My statement may have come off as too strong. But I simply meant that in comparison to medical school, undergrad is generally seen as more relaxed. This is just from my own experience of hearsay and many posts I've seen made by med students claiming how hectic and stressful medical school is.

I can only speak to the first few months of medical school, but I feel that my work life balance is much better then it was in undergrad. I am also way less stressed and have time to so much more stuff. I am sure this changes once you hit clerkship but as of now, medical school is a much better experience then undergrad.

I can only speak to the first few months of medical school, but I feel that my work life balance is much better then it was in undergrad. I am also way less stressed and have time to so much more stuff. I am sure this changes once you hit clerkship but as of now, medical school is a much better experience then undergrad.

Glad to hear it :)

Archived