Premed 101 Forums

Ubc Med/dental School Proof Of Citizenship + Transcript

StriveP

So I realized that I need to show proof of being a Canadian citizen to apply to UBC dentistry/med. The deadline is tomorrow night and I was wondering if it's possible for me to email a scanned picture of my passport? Thank-you.

Also how do you know if the transcript you submit was received by them?

this happened to me too. I live in vancouver so I dropped my proof of citizenship off to the receptionist at nobel biohealthcare. i called kiran and she said that they wont accept electronic copies and you will need to fedex it.

they give you a checklist about a day after you submit the actual application and it shows whats outstanding.

this happened to me too. I live in vancouver so I dropped my proof of citizenship off to the receptionist at nobel biohealthcare. i called kiran and she said that they wont accept electronic copies and you will need to fedex it.

they give you a checklist about a day after you submit the actual application and it shows whats outstanding.

Thank-you. You just saved me $200+ from applying. Tbh kind of relieved I don't have to deal with UBC anymore, worst adcom i've encountered. And I tried calling Kiran 20+ times the past 2 weeks to clarify pre-reqs and proof of citizenship but they seam to busy to pick up the phone in the past 2 weeks.

Archived