Premed 101 Forums

Application Status: Inelligible?

Hello,  

For some reason in my bear track  under application status, it says ineliigible. Now this is really scaring me and I'm wondering if it's just an error/not updated ?? Anyone else have this show up ?  I have had all the documents in way ahead of time so I am confused by this..

Hello,  

For some reason in my bear track  under application status, it says ineliigible. Now this is really scaring me and I'm wondering if it's just an error/not updated ?? Anyone else have this show up ?  I have had all the documents in way ahead of time so I am confused by this..

That's pretty odd. Mine just says "this requires action" - I guess because they're waiting on my final transcripts, which I don't have yet. 

I checked the meaning of all the statuses that your account could have and I found this for "Ineligible" :

Ineligible: Indicates that admission to the program specified has been denied. The minimum requirements for consideration of admission have not been met.

Call them just in case! and Best of luck

That's pretty odd. Mine just says "this requires action" - I guess because they're waiting on my final transcripts, which I don't have yet. 

Mine also says that. But I've already sent in my final transcripts so I don't know. 

Mine also says that. But I've already sent in my final transcripts so I don't know. 

I would give them a call in that case if you're worried, because the woman on the phone confirmed that it's likely due to my final transcripts not being in yet, but also said that while my transcripts have been received already, they may not have been evaluated yet. Shouldn't be an issue at all though. 

• 1 month later...

Archived