Premed 101 Forums

Casper October 19Th At 8:30 Cancelled

Grrrr, I am scheduled to write at 10:30 this morning and I tried to get on the site to check my system just now.

Anyone have any insight? At this point I am assuming the 10:30 am test is still on, and I would like to be certain that I am ready to go!

I think you are ok! They said on the automated phone message to check www.casperworld.ca for any further updates. Fingers crossed they've ironed out all the technical glitches now!

I also started the exam for 8:30, around 8:50 it started working. I used Google Chrome and the page never said the 8:30 casper was cancelled, and when I cilcked start the test just launched so it's finished now. Good luck to the rest of you! I'm going back to bed. 

I also started the exam for 8:30, around 8:50 it started working. I used Google Chrome and the page never said the 8:30 casper was cancelled, and when I cilcked start the test just launched so it's finished now. Good luck to the rest of you! I'm going back to bed. 

I am in the same boat ^. Everyone who was scheduled for 830am should try logging on again, it worked for me. Goodluck!  :)

Archived