Premed 101 Forums

Good Luck, 2:30Pm Casper Writers!

10 minutes left in my break now, I'm finding this to be really fun and enjoyable. The questions are super open ended and there really are no wrong answers so long as you can back up your viewpoint. I prepped by reading Doing Right and finding practice CASPer questions online and answering them within 5 minutes - getting the pacing right through practice was important. Hope everyone else is finding this alright! 

I thought it was really enjoyable.  A little bit stressful to try and get all your thoughts out within 5 minutes, but interesting nonetheless.  I do agree with previous posters though; you really can't "prep" for this test - your life experiences are what you have to back you up. 

Definitely more enjoyable than last year's. I also felt the questions were better in terms of assessing for good applicants. Time is of the essence! I kind of missed a question due to running out of time and wasn't able to formulate a clear answer but I hear they drop the best and worst so not too worried. Feels good to be done.

Archived