Premed 101 Forums

10:30Am Casper Test

Overall, pretty garbage...most likely a sayonara to Mac

I had an internet disconnection on Scenario 5 and Casper didn't save any of my answers on that one (called and confirmed). I then had to drive to a nearby library to finish the exam. For more than a few questions I didn't have time to finish properly (wrote like two sentences). In retrospect, I felt that the main problem for me is that I tended to spend too much time on the first question (usually more than 2min) and ended up having little time for the other two questions.

Not a good feeling at all.

Overall, pretty garbage...most likely a sayonara to Mac

I had an internet disconnection on Scenario 5 and Casper didn't save any of my answers on that one (called and confirmed). I then had to drive to a nearby library to finish the exam. For more than a few questions I didn't have time to finish properly (wrote like two sentences). In retrospect, I felt that the main problem for me is that I tended to spend too much time on the first question (usually more than 2min) and ended up having little time for the other two questions.

Not a good feeling at all.

Aww...that sucks. It happened for me as well where I wrote 2 sentences for the 3rd question. I think I was nervous in the beginning and kept psyching myself out from thinking of solutions which took some time away. Its over now anyways. 

Archived