Premed 101 Forums

Interfolio

Guest supa76

Guest supa76

Alright, I know this comes up every year, but just curious about using Interfolio for my ref letters...

There was a thread last year that kind of petered out, and it was asked whether there are any schools that don't accept letters from Interfolio. Anyone know?

Also, just to clarify -- the process is that your referee mails/uploads their letter, then when you choose, interfolio prints it and mails it to the school(s) you specify? All I could find on the Interfolio site was 'electronic delivery' which seems like a delivery method a lot of schools would not accept.

It feels like getting my profs to use this system is more complicated than just giving them 6 pre-addressed envelopes with stamps.

thanks for the help

supa

Guest jaegwon

I can't speak for ALL schools, but everywhere I applied it was accepted (Minnesota did required a specific form I believe ala Canadian schools).

If there isn't an E-delivery option, you can send the letters by regular mail to the schools.

I'd recommend it. It's really very easy for the profs to use; they can either upload their letters electronically, fax, or mail them in I believe.

Archived