Premed 101 Forums

Official University Of Alberta 2015 Pharmacy Applicants - Class Of 2019

Koko

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not over till its over guys. Keep positive for those that are still waiting. Also, I would definitely urge anyone still wondering to shoot Rae an email or just call. That way at least you could either get some good news or get some resolve. Win both ways? Happy happy Canada day everyone! Enjoy the journey!

Alright gang. It turns out that my application was not competitive after all :(

2 years at uni. cGPA: 3.88, pGPA: 3.9, good LOI and a pretty bad interview (I think that was the culprit).

C'est la vie! Best of luck to those who are still waiting and all the best to those who were accepted!

To future applicants who are reading this and freaking out: don't freak out. Just go for it, try your hardest and prepare really well for the interview. The rest might as well be chance.

Alright gang. It turns out that my application was not competitive after all :(

2 years at uni. cGPA: 3.88, pGPA: 3.9, good LOI and a pretty bad interview (I think that was the culprit).

C'est la vie! Best of luck to those who are still waiting and all the best to those who were accepted!

To future applicants who are reading this and freaking out: don't freak out. Just go for it, try your hardest and prepare really well for the interview. The rest might as well be chance.

Huh...those GPA stats should have guaranteed you admission. I guess this year they weren't kidding about considering other factors besides GPA. Are you an OOP by any chance?

Has anyone else paid the tuition deposit and still hasn't been registered in classes?

I paid mine on beartracks and it showed up under "summer 2015" and there was no option to change it to "Fall 2015." For those who have paid their deposit and been registered, did I do this properly? 

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

Has anyone else paid the tuition deposit and still hasn't been registered in classes?

I paid mine on beartracks and it showed up under "summer 2015" and there was no option to change it to "Fall 2015." For those who have paid their deposit and been registered, did I do this properly?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you

I called u of a financial services and Rae. They told me it's suppose to show it on summer term for accounting purposes

Hi everybody, 

I'm attending U of A pharmacy in fall 2015 and am having to relocate to Edmonton from Calgary (attended U of C). I do not know anyone that goes to U of A and based on the research I have done thus far, it is by far cheaper to get a place with someone. I figured here would be a good place to find someone with similar interests as myself making the process easier.

I am a 21 year old male - looking to share an apartment/condo in close proximity to campus. I have been looking downtown near Jasper ave and 109 st NW - cool area that is right beside an LRT station which goes immediately to the university. But anywhere close to the uni works. The maximum rent I am willing to spend would be $900/mo per person.   

Send me a message if you are interested. Thanks. 

Archived