Premed 101 Forums

Mcgill Mmi Practice, Quebec

Hi,

I'm suggesting that anybody who want to practice MMI that applied to McGill University this year or in the past to join me on Skype. I would also be open to meet people in person because there is some aspects of the MMI that cannot only be addressed through Skype. 

I'm applying to the MD/MBA program and I have already been through the process once. I'm looking for serious candidates only. Thanks!

MMI interview date for McGill application cycle 2014-2015 : 16-17-18th February 2015.

Good luck to everyone!

NOTE:

I would be ready to do meetings, but we would need a bigger group of at least 10 persons. I do not live in Montreal, but I am ready to drive on campus. It could be weekly or each 2 weeks. That would require organization and participation, not everyone would be able to join, places are limited and we would start with Skype to make sure that everyone would benefit and that not all the efforts rely on one person.

Also as the 19th January (official interview date for McGill) approach we (as a group) would be prioritizing people who are invited to interview. As I talked with some other persons across Canada, there might be some differences between some faculties for the format of the MMI so make sure to understand that my meetings are McGill oriented.

I already had offers on PM, I want you to post here as well so others could see that there is a growing interest for the group.

Thanks and I would be happy to meet you all!

Archived