Premed 101 Forums

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hell yes! Congratulations!!! ☺️

I received my e-mails a little after 9am and accepted my offer to Nutrition - excellent news for the next pharmie in line! And don't freak out if your application still says 'complete ready for review', mine still does! Good luck!

Hi everyone.

I applied for the pharmacy.

I did not hear anything yet. I do not know why. So can u guys- who got accepted- mention if they are from the province or OOP. And if you do not mind, mention the cGPA and the pre-req GPA.

Thanks alot

Wish all the best for all of you.

Good luck

The answer which I got when I called them is that not all of us will get the result today !!!!!!!

So, who did not hear anything should get relieved and MAY BE got notified withis DAYS from today !!!!!

While I am sure that this is not fair at all to let some applicants know and others did not know yet.

But it is what it is !!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey heeach, I'm an in province applicant. My pre-req average was around 84 and overall university average is 86.53. Not really 100% sure what that is in GPA, but hope that helps anyway!

Thank you very much and congratulations.

I did not receive anything and I called them to find out that not all of us will be notified today !!!!

Feeling like a hell !!!!!!!!!!

Hang in there! Maybe they release the emails in alphabetical order? My name is at the beginning of the alphabet.  Are you an in province or OOP?

I am an in province applicant.

My name starts with H. Even my last name starts with E.

I am not sure.

Archived