Premed 101 Forums

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems reasonable that they send out letters to those who got accepted since that list is ready. The rejections are trivial. That's what I think.

I do not think that this is right because in the faculty website they said that who did not got accepted will be notified as soon as possible. And because in the last years those who got rejected got notified.

This what i know

Did u got accepted

Hi

Are u like me and did not hear anything at all?

It is weired.

May i know ur pre req GPA and the cGPA???

Thanks and good luck in ur application

Hi heeach,

I also have not heard anything yet. At this rate I'm guessing we will receive our emails sometime next week.

I'm out of province though and it seems so far they have notified in province applicants (this is just an assumption).

My pre-req GPA is around 82 and my cGPA is about 84.

Good luck to you and everyone who hasn't received an email yet!

I do not think that this is right because in the faculty website they said that who did not got accepted will be notified as soon as possible. And because in the last years those who got rejected got notified.

This what i know

Did u got accepted

Then when did ppl receive rejection letters in the previous years?

They send out both the rejection, acceptance, and waitlist letters at the same time there is no pattern that I can see. I know people who got rejections on Thursday and people that received acceptances on Friday.

Thanks for the clarification!

They send out both the rejection, acceptance, and waitlist letters at the same time there is no pattern that I can see. I know people who got rejections on Thursday and people that received acceptances on Friday.

Hi Pharmhopeful ;

You mean this year or in previous years???

The official website says that the people got rejected are notified as soon as possible. This is logic because who did not got accepted needs to know as early as possible so he can accept another offer. This is what i think.

Thanks and good luck for everyone

Hi Pharmhopeful ;

You mean this year or in previous years???

The official website says that the people got rejected are notified as soon as possible. This is logic because who did not got accepted needs to know as early as possible so he can accept another offer. This is what i think.

Thanks and good luck for everyone

Both this and previous years; I applied last year and got my rejection the second day of letters being sent out. Also my sister got into nutrition 5 years ago and the process was the exact same as it is now. I'm pretty sure they send them out based on your application number when you wrote the test, since they don't send out certain ones first or last.

Hope that helps 

Both this and previous years; I applied last year and got my rejection the second day of letters being sent out. Also my sister got into nutrition 5 years ago and the process was the exact same as it is now. I'm pretty sure they send them out based on your application number when you wrote the test, since they don't send out certain ones first or last.

Hope that helps 

I do not think its based on the application number as I am in the seventies and still haven't received anything from them. Not sure how they are doing it but sucks that its taking them so long to let everyone know. 

I do not think its based on the application number as I am in the seventies and still haven't received anything from them. Not sure how they are doing it but sucks that its taking them so long to let everyone know. 

Hi there;

I am still waiting too.

looks weired.

Good morning everyone;

I got the feeling that i am the only applicant who did not hear anything till now.

Did anyone hear anything????

Thank you all and good luck

Heeach

Hi heeach,

I also still haven't heard anything so don't be discouraged!

Hi Meowie;

Thank you for your reply.

Do you mind if I asked you about your pre-req GPA and the cGPA ???

Thank a lot and good luck

Hi heeach,

I also have not heard anything yet. At this rate I'm guessing we will receive our emails sometime next week.

I'm out of province though and it seems so far they have notified in province applicants (this is just an assumption).

My pre-req GPA is around 82 and my cGPA is about 84.

Good luck to you and everyone who hasn't received an email yet!

I just noticed that my acceptance letter was dated July 8th, but I received it on July 2nd. Maybe the 8th is the last day they send out letters? Just trying to help out any of you still waiting!

Mine says the same thing, too. I'd follow this assumption and anyone still waiting after the 8th should just call the college and see what's up.

hey meowie! that's great to hear :) I'm also an out of province student, and I've been waiting to hear as well. what time did you receive the email? 

Hi Pharmgirl111,

I received my email at 3:45PM Winnipeg time. Good luck to you!

Archived