Premed 101 Forums

Looking To Start An Mmi Prep Group With Some Diversity

I've currently been doing some prep with UBC students but I'm finding it a little difficult as they're all friends and people I know relatively well - in addition, I feel that the fact we are all students limits the diversity of our answers. If you are interested in forming an MMI prep group, feel free to drop me a message or simply fill out this form: http://goo.gl/forms/wAmelZfKkm

@coldpizzahotsriracha - are you only looking for non-trads to add to the group, or can yet another student join?  :P

Everyone's welcome :) Just hoping to get some nontrads as well as people from different backgrounds in. I was messaged by a group running another set of MMI sessions in Vancouver and it's possible that we'll merge with them. 

Everyone's welcome :) Just hoping to get some nontrads as well as people from difficult backgrounds in. I was messaged by a group running another set of MMI sessions in Vancouver and it's possible that we'll merge with them. 

I fit the latter 'category', so I believe I can be of some use then. Just filled out the form!

Thanks for all the work you're putting in to coordinate groups, by the way!

I fit the latter 'category', so I believe I can be of some use then. Just filled out the form!

Thanks for all the work you're putting in to coordinate groups, by the way!

No worries, hopefully it works out well! I'm not too familiar with how to actually run a prep session but we'll see how it goes. If anyone would like to help out that'd also be great haha

Everyone's welcome :) Just hoping to get some nontrads as well as people from difficult backgrounds in. I was messaged by a group running another set of MMI sessions in Vancouver and it's possible that we'll merge with them. 

Can you specify the 'difficult' group part please? or did you simply mean different background haha. Also when do you plan to hold it - Mid December, End of December after exams or Early January.

Feel free to PM me. 

I've currently been doing some prep with UBC students but I'm finding it a little difficult as they're all friends and people I know relatively well - in addition, I feel that the fact we are all students limits the diversity of our answers. If you are interested in forming an MMI prep group, feel free to drop me a message or simply fill out this form: http://goo.gl/forms/wAmelZfKkm

Just sent you PM and filled out the google form. 

• 4 weeks later...

Hey,

I've just filled out your google form but just wanted to let you know I'd be happy to help organize meeting up. I wish I had stumbled upon this sooner in December but oh well! Let me know if I can join in your next session, happy to bring resources that I have for MMI prep! 

Archived