Pt/ot Accepted/waitlisted/rejected For 2015 Cycle

• Replies 636
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Applied: UBC, Dalhousie, Queen's

Rejected: UBC, Queen's

Waitlisted: Dalhousie

Accepted: Dalhousie

The waitlist is moving for Dal. I received my acceptance letter today. Stay hopeful everyone :)

Congrats! I'm heading for Dal OT, so maybe we'll meet at some point!

Applied: Queens, Western, Dalhousie (all PT & OT)

Accepted: Western PT & OT

Waitlist: Dalhousie OT

Rejected: Dalhousie PT

GPA: sub 3.61, cum 3.76

Shocked. I did not expect to be accepted right away to Western, especially being shut down at Dal. Hard work always pays off in the end!

Are you going to PT or OT??

What happened to the PT wait list email that we were supposed to get from Western.

I thought western was going to tell us where our position is on the wait list without revealing the exact postion

Did you get an email from western yet? Are you planning to go to OT?

Accepted to McMaster, Western, and UofT (all OT)

sGPA and cGPA both 3.89

So excited about the McMaster one - not sure if anyone was in my interview cycle(s), but I was the girl that they sorted into PT accidentally & I wrote the entire PT written part before they realized their mistake - I was so rattled during the actual OT interview!

I was in your cycle! Congrats! You must have been good under pressure :)

I was also in the same cycle!! Congratulations!

Have you decided on which university yet? I am stuck between McMaster and Queens and running out of time :s

I was also in the same cycle!! Congratulations!

Have you decided on which university yet? I am stuck between McMaster and Queens and running out of time :s

Congratulations to you as well! Our cycle is so well represented on here (and I love having proof that that experience actually happened hahaha)! :)  I ended up choosing Western – but it was basically a tie between there and Mac! 

Congratulations to you as well! Our cycle is so well represented on here (and I love having proof that that experience actually happened hahaha)! :)  I ended up choosing Western – but it was basically a tie between there and Mac! 

That's amazing - best of luck to you. I was also accepted to Western but felt the distance from home was not something I wanted. Congrats!

I still have to choose between Queens and U of T and I'm terrified I'll regret my decision :(

I know exactly how you feel! Why do you think you want to go to Queens - I am just curious, as I am very interested in Queens but did not get the chance to see the campus. Have you visited U of T? I just went to their open house and could provide you with some insight if you would like. Send me an email if you wanna chat - lkeil01@guelphhumber.ca

I know exactly how you feel! Why do you think you want to go to Queens - I am just curious, as I am very interested in Queens but did not get the chance to see the campus. Have you visited U of T? I just went to their open house and could provide you with some insight if you would like. Send me an email if you wanna chat - lkeil01@guelphhumber.ca

Not sure if you guys are for OT or PT (I'm PT), I've just visited Queen's campus through their open house this morning and I LOVED it..

I chose today, Queens, over UofT and Mac for PT.  I mean I did my undergrad at UofT so maybe that had an affect on my decision. I wanted something different.

Not sure if you guys are for OT or PT (I'm PT), I've just visited Queen's campus through their open house this morning and I LOVED it..

I chose today, Queens, over UofT and Mac for PT.  I mean I did my undergrad at UofT so maybe that had an affect on my decision. I wanted something different.

I chose Queen's over UofT and Mac for PT too :D Hey classmate!! :)

Applied: Queens, western, ubc - all OT

Accepted: queens - off the waitlist

Waitlist: ubc, queens

Rejected:western

GPA: 3.76

I've accepted queens but I'm still waiting for movement on the ubc wait list (I'm #7). If not I'm happy to have queens as an option.

Archived