Premed 101 Forums

Uoft Interview Discussion 2015

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks. This means: they do have a waitlist for interview invite, but just don't release it to the applicants like some other schools do. :) The later getting the rejection, the more likely on the waitlist.

Update about final interview decisions:

https://utmedadmissions.wordpress.com/2015/03/24/admissions-cycle-update/

Good luck, friends!  :)

Oh man.. that gut-wrenching hollow feeling you get when you still see nothing in your inbox after 3 months of constant checking and now you prepare yourself for the imminent fall.

U of T... you win.. let's get this over with   :(

tumblr_mb1x6oWaoD1roixiho9_r1_250.gif

I know what you mean. I feel awful even though they said they will continue to send invites next week. I feel like majority of the invites might have already gone out today and with that the chances of getting invited decrease :(

You think the majority of invites are out today, sure? :(

I know what you mean. I feel awful even though they said they will continue to send invites next week. I feel like majority of the invites might have already gone out today and with that the chances of getting invited decrease :(

You think the majority of invites are out today, sure? :(

Not sure at all, but that's what I feel based on how it was for all of the previous interview weekends. To me, it seems like they send majority of the invites on the first invitation day and then very few afterwards. I would love to be proven wrong about this though. 

Not sure at all, but that's what I feel based on how it was for all of the previous interview weekends. To me, it seems like they send majority of the invites on the first invitation day and then very few afterwards. I would love to be proven wrong about this though. 

I don't really agree with this. For the last interview date a majority of my friends who applied got invites on the second round of invites for the March interviews :) Don't give up guys! There's really no way of knowing or making predictions at this point. 

Archived