Premed 101 Forums

Uoft Interview Discussion 2015

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean if all of us are still waiting it could be someone trying to mess with us. Their post in the Invite/Regret section is very non-descriptive. Never lose hope :) it's not over until you get the email! 

Stay strong everyone!

Haha while I generally approve of skepticism on the internet, I think the fact that he/she has almost 3000 posts and hasn't been banned for messing with people shows that it's a truthful post. 

Quote from the admissions blog: "Thanks for your question. We did send a small number of interview invitations out today, but still plan to send more later this week. Continue to check your email for updates. In terms of refusal emails, a large number of these were sent out last week. At this point we will now be holding off on sending additional refusal emails until closer to the last interview date on April 18th."

you get an email a week before the interview

I think you're refering to the reminder email...the invite email also says:

"if you confirm your attendance, you will receive a confirmation email (in approximately one week) assigning you to a morning or afternoon interview session"

Im just wondering from people who have already interviewed how long it took to get it, since im paranoid about my rvsp (no confirmation email).

Maybe there are only very very few invites left to send out, which is why only 1 person got an invite on PM101?

That seems to be the case!

This is from the admissions blog :) Pretty good news I think!

Thanks for your question. We did send a small number of interview invitations out today, but still plan to send more later this week. Continue to check your email for updates.

In terms of refusal emails, a large number of these were sent out last week. At this point we will now be holding off on sending additional refusal emails until closer to the last interview date on April 18th.

I think you're refering to the reminder email...the invite email also says:

"if you confirm your attendance, you will receive a confirmation email (in approximately one week) assigning you to a morning or afternoon interview session"

Im just wondering from people who have already interviewed how long it took to get it, since im paranoid about my rvsp (no confirmation email).

I haven't received conformation regarding my invite either for April 18th. It's safe to say that they just haven't gotten around to it at this point. I would not worry too much about it beeboop!  :D

That seems to be the case!

This is from the admissions blog :) Pretty good news I think!

Thanks for your question. We did send a small number of interview invitations out today, but still plan to send more later this week. Continue to check your email for updates.

In terms of refusal emails, a large number of these were sent out last week. At this point we will now be holding off on sending additional refusal emails until closer to the last interview date on April 18th.

Sigh... so the wait continues. Good luck all!

Any ideas if we will hear today? Or later this week?

Since this Friday is Easter Friday, if you were to get an invite it's probably going to be today, tomorrow, or Thursday...Otherwise it is hard to say, since the med blog said 'In terms of refusal emails, a large number of these were sent out last week. At this point we will now be holding off on sending additional refusal emails until closer to the last interview date on April 18th.'

This wait...lol :unsure:

I don't think they will be sent today :( I am seriously going crazy though. I'll probably still be checking my email like crazy tomorrow lol.

You are right. I am probably only fooling myself by saying that I won't be obsessively checking my email tmrw because deep down I know that I will be doing just that :$

Archived