Premed 101 Forums

Uoft Interview Discussion 2015

• Replies 709
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In all honesty, that's what's going to happen for the majority of us :( That's how it was last year and the years before.

I know some of us still need to be rejected, but by the sounds of it the majority of rejections have been sent out. They said on their blog that they won't be sending refusals until closer to the interview date because they keep a certain number of applicants on an interview wait list. I can't see the wait list being that large. So the way I see it is that we are either invited or wait listed. Both those are better than being rejected :) Don't give up! There's power in positive thinking 

I agree but judging by the number of us on these forums still waiting (imagine the number not on the forums)... I feel there are a lot more "wait listed" applicants out there than there are interview invites left.

Fingers crossed that we all manage to hear good news though. ^_^

Agreed. Same thought has come across my mind this morning.

I agree but judging by the number of us on these forums still waiting (imagine the number not on the forums)... I feel there are a lot more "wait listed" applicants out there than there are interview invites left.

Fingers crossed that we all manage to hear good news though. ^_^

I agree with you, but I don't understand why they would keep so many people on the waitlist.  :(

I agree with you all. I have also been getting this bad feeling that most people will be wait listed. But then, like BeeDoc mentioned, it doesn't make sense to wait list so many people. Like who would seriously decline the invitation? Maybe a few people but not a lot so there doesn't seem to be a need to wait list a large number of people.

I m so nervous. Really hoping we receive an invitation soon.

i think there should be about 150 people interviewing this weekend. I don't think it makes sense for them to keep more than maybe 50 people on the waitlist, and definitely no more than 100.

Maybe there's one more large wave of invites coming? One can dream...

I spoke to some OOP applicants at my last interview who said they (and their friends) were still waiting to hear back from UofT but if they got an invitation they'd probably decline bc they were already accepted to other schools... So hey, it's possible UofT just wants to account for that.

I'm being more optimistic and just hoping everyone still waiting IS everyone on these forums aha.

I have a very strong urge to ask on the blog if they are sending invites today. is that annoying? Should I do that? I feel like they get this question everyday on the blog lol

Take one for the team! (Just don't use your real name... or email)

Archived