Premed 101 Forums

Calgary Interview Discussion 2015

I called and they said "as said in the e-mail, on or before February 3rd" 

Unfortunately, due to technical difficulties, we are not able to send out notifications regarding interview decisions today. We need to ensure these technical difficulties have been resolved before notifications are sent. Applicants will be advised on or before 4:30 p.m. Thursday February 5, 2015.

Thank you,

The Admissions Team

RIP 

Unfortunately, due to technical difficulties, we are not able to send out notifications regarding interview decisions today. We need to ensure these technical difficulties have been resolved before notifications are sent. Applicants will be advised on or before 4:30 p.m. Thursday February 5, 2015.

Thank you,

The Admissions Team

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Just to divert the tension a little... I have a question.

If someone were to get an interview, would it be more beneficial to register for the first, second, or last interview day?

I don't think it matters. They change the questions each day, they probably also change up the evaluators.

Just to divert the tension a little... I have a question.

If someone were to get an interview, would it be more beneficial to register for the first, second, or last interview day?

If I get an interview I'd like to do it for the second day.. I don't think it should really matter, but I'd like to arrive the day before and just "settle in".. it's probably all mental since my 2013 cycle interview was crappy.

Thank you,

The Admissions Team

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Where do you see this? Or are you being a joker?  ;)

Oops, didn't notice you were quoting someone.

I got second email saying the same thing ????what is going on?

Probably the aforementioned e-mail announcement problems. It's some quantum-level stuff going on, they can't announce our interview status and they can't announce that they can't announce it! Schrodingers all the way down. :P