Premed 101 Forums

Calgary Interview Discussion 2015

Looks like we did peak at 163 users online. I still haven't gotten the e-mail, looks like more technical difficulties, but I guess we're not hearing today. I'll see all of you back here on the fifth for the same routine. Rest up, we've got a lot of stressing out ahead of us!

Dear UofC med admissions,

Never send an inconsequential email starting with "Unfortunately..." again.

Sincerely,

Everyone who reads their emails on their phone

hahaha ... maybe this is how they check if we can handle stress well!

finally got the e-mail a few seconds ago

weird, i still didn't get one

I only have received one e-mail, and I got it later than the others. I wonder if the software is sending e-mails one-at-a-time in last-name alphabetical order, and crashing before it reaches the end. My last name is close to the end of the alphabet; is yours?

For those of you who got interview invites last year, do you remember if your pre-MMI scores were released on UCAN with interview invites? Or were they only released in May when decisions had been made?

I believe scores (including MMI scores, if applicable) were made available in July, regardless of whether you were rejected pre- or post-interview.

Does Calgary end up sending out the full file review (pre-interview) score prior to the interview? I know someone asked if there was a breakdown before the interview (I know that they don't do this), but I'm wondering if they send out the score beforehand. Thanks!  :)

No.