Premed 101 Forums

Interview Swap

Hi Everyone,

I'm going to be out of the country until the 24th of February and can only attend an interview on the 28th. Would anyone please be willing to swap times with me? Otherwise I'm fresh out of luck. If there is anyone who picked the 28th who could do the 22nd, please let me know! You would really help me out. Anytime on the 28th would be fine. I signed on at 12:00 p.m. and there were no spots left for the 28th (blew my mind!).

If you can swap, or would be willing to negotiate a swap, let me know and we can talk details!

Or someone giving me their spot, getting in, and enjoying free meals, movie tickets, puppies, etc. on top of it :P !

I'm not exactly sure there is much of a benefit (if any) from practicing for 3 weeks or 4 weeks. I figure someone will spend the same amount of time getting ready, either way.

Hey guys I have a similar problem, I was also booted off the system and lost my Feb. 28th spot. I am now booked in for Feb 22 at 12:30. Unfortunately I am going to university out of the country and it is actually impossible for me to get back in time for the 21st/22nd interviews so Im pretty out of luck. If there is any amazing beautiful kind soul that is willing to switch me there feb 28th slot (any time of course) for my feb. 22 I will be so forever grateful. I am more than bribable at this point! 

Hi everyone. Congrats on getting interviews!
I will be interviewing in Toronto Feb 21-22 and was not able to get an interview spot for Calgary on Feb 28.

Would anyone be willing to swap interview dates so I can interview on Feb 28???

It would mean the world!

Thank you in advance.

Hi Calgary interviewees!

I was unable to get an interview spot at Calgary on Feb 28 and cannot attend all other dates because I'm interviewing at Toronto. The university cannot do anything about it and I need help.

If you are willing to swap interview dates so I can interview on Feb 28, I would be so grateful!!! PLEASE let me know.

Archived