Premed 101 Forums

Calgary Interview Swap

Hey guys, I know this is a total shot in the dark but I figured it was worth a try! I am scheduled for an interview on the 22nd at 12:30. Unfortunately I am going to university out of the country and am unable to return to Calgary before the 25th. If there are any amazing kind souls that would be willing to trade their feb 28th slot (any time of course) for my feb 22nd at 12:30 I would be so grateful. I am more than bribable at this point!! 

Hi guys, I am on the same boat as lilliancatho1. However I have interviews on both Feb. 21st and the 22nd and that is the only weekend those interviews are offered. So I really cannot interview at U of C any other day but the 28th. Would anyone please swap interview slots with me? I would be forever grateful 

What time slots are currently available on the 21st?  

The system only has 7:30 am slots available right now but people here have 12:30 slots and maybe one 9:45am slot (I am not so sure I got a ton of messages so I think the 9:45am might have been 22nd)

Also if you guys have not looked already Dr. Walker has updated his blog regarding the issue. :) 

Archived