Premed 101 Forums

Post Interview Feelings

That'd be very helpful but probably impossible to get.

I'm satisfied with all aspects of my application except my MCAT score. It's below the accepted average and I hope that isn't enough for a rejection. Has been on my mind non-stop lately.

I know people who got in with 26s and 27s, at least before it didn't seem to hold much weight. But who knows. 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm satisfied with all aspects of my application except my MCAT score. It's below the accepted average and I hope that isn't enough for a rejection. Has been on my mind non-stop lately.

Same for me, the only thing that makes me worried is my MCAT score. I am hoping my above average GPA compensate for that lol

Same for me, the only thing that makes me worried is my MCAT score. I am hoping my above average GPA compensate for that lol

Lol I'm definitely in the same boat as you guys.  Hope for the best!

Agreed. There's a blog post about all this out there somewhere. I'm not just making it up. :P

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction! Here's the blog post if anyone's interested: http://mdprogram.med.ubc.ca/2014/05/20/questions-about-the-waitlist-and-more/

It's a good read, especially since so many of us are on edge with less than a month to go...

Archived