Premed 101 Forums

Mcmaster Pa Application Cycle 2015

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^ Actually if you go into MOSAIC,click on student center and scroll all the way down, there should be a little box that you have to check off. After you check off the box, you are then able to see your application status (I wasn't able to see it before either until a friend told me about this).  

Hopefully this helps & good luck! :)   

huh. no box for me. i sent them another email cause im a spammer, but i'm probably just hopeless when it comes to mosaic

I was invited to an interview on May 2 at 1:15 (McMaster).

I know I'll probably get asked for them, so here are my stats:

Overall GPA of 3.87, currently completing second year undergrad in integrated science at carleton. 19 years old.

Varsity rugby player. Volunteer note-taker 9 hours per week. I have been working at a medical center for almost 3 years now as a medical office assistant. Also a teaching assistant for first year calculus and a first year seminar class. Spent last summer doing undergraduate research and produced a paper.

Good luck to the rest of you! I hope you all hear good news as well!

Janna

Has anyone else gotten any sort of email? I havent heard back at all... I'm assuming the worst since my application never showed up on mosaic so it could very well be a processing error that compromised my application. Thats definitely happened with other apps -_-

Thank you philthethrill, however I'm not sure that's the case. I'm in the second round of interviewees, so there's at least one full group of people that must have received invites before myself. It could also be that I applied on OUAC way back in December, or maybe by last name? Regardless, I appreciate your comments. I'm sure everyone else will hear back soon!

I don't know, conflicting information. Some offers were clearly sent out. According to PA secretary (danielle??) all of them were sent and waitlisted people should hear something (??) back next week, but according to general admissions @ mac offers are being sent out next week. 

Mosaic wasnt working for me so I called McMaster and spoke to registar's this morning. The lady checked my application for me and she felt really bad telling me on the phone but she said I was not admitted (so no interview or waitlist). And I did not receive any email from McMaster of any sort. So no email does not mean necessarily that you are on a waitlist !!

Mosaic wasnt working for me so I called McMaster and spoke to registar's this morning. The lady checked my application for me and she felt really bad telling me on the phone but she said I was not admitted (so no interview or waitlist). And I did not receive any email from McMaster of any sort. So no email does not mean necessarily that you are on a waitlist !!

sorry to hear that:( 

what was wrong specifically with your mosaic account ? 

and ya we switched from our old MUGSI to Mosaic system like 2 weeks ago its been a complete disaster :( 

sorry to hear that:(

what was wrong specifically with your mosaic account ?

and ya we switched from our old MUGSI to Mosaic system like 2 weeks ago its been a complete disaster :(

When I would log in, it wouldn't show any status, application, etc. It just said favourites and content and when I clicked, neither would do anything.

I also spoke to IT Services who said they had a lot of calls about this recently and would take a couple days to even take a look at mine (which is why I called registars directly)

And good luck to everyone who is still waiting!!

Archived