Premed 101 Forums

Last Minute Practice/taxi Sharing?

Hey all,

anyone staying in the little village area with holiday inn, days inn, etc want to meet up for just chatting or some mmi practice tonight/tomorrow morning-early afternoon? 

Alternatively, if people are in the same area with a 7AM interview time for the 28th, anyone want to share a cab? 

I'm staying at the Holiday Inn. I won't be in until late afternoon, but would be interested in meeting up with people later or I might go to the coffee thing that night.

If anyone is in the 9:45 am time slot and wants to share a cab, let me know.

Come to the coffee thing!! Our class is so keen to meet you all that last week we had like 3 of us for every interviewee.

Hey all,

anyone staying in the little village area with holiday inn, days inn, etc want to meet up for just chatting or some mmi practice tonight/tomorrow morning-early afternoon? 

Wouldn't the best thing be to just chill out and relax before interviews? Cramming mmi practice probably won't change much. Ease into it all :)

I'd like to! What's the best way to get there? I'm a little directionally challenged

Driving? Or in the building? 

Driving, turn off of 16th onto 29th, turn into the hospital, park in lot 6 (one with overpass into the building) and follow the signs. 

Otherwise, go in the entrance right under the overpass (+15') and follow the signs. 

Driving? Or in the building? 

Driving, turn off of 16th onto 29th, turn into the hospital, park in lot 6 (one with overpass into the building) and follow the signs. 

Otherwise, go in the entrance right under the overpass (+15') and follow the signs. 

Bussing, so going out late makes me a little leery. I had a bunch of fun trying to find my way around the public transport today. If anyone's around here and want to bus together maybe? 

Archived