Premed 101 Forums

Thank You To Interview People!

A huge thank-you to all admissions staff and volunteers at the interview this year; you guys gave me a shot at being a doctor :)

Also the whole med class of 2017, your video rocked. "Posts on Premed101 forums: 20,000. GPA: 4.05. MCAT: 45T. 'I just wanna help people!'" LOLOL

A huge thank-you to all admissions staff and volunteers at the interview this year; you guys gave me a shot at being a doctor :)

Also the whole med class of 2017, your video rocked. "Posts on Premed101 forums: 20,000. GPA: 4.05. MCAT: 45T. 'I just wanna help people!'" LOLOL

So glad you had a good experience!

I would also like to thank (again) all of the students at U of C and the admissions team. Everyone was extremely nice and it really felt like the students were a close family. I learned so much about the program afterwards, and if I'm lucky enough to be accepted or wait-listed, I would love to go to U of C. The emphasis on clinical relevance and integrated medicine is something I really like. Great point by Dr. Walker about why 3-YR program is actually not a bad idea. 

P.S. The "type" of applicants for the video was hilarious. I fit into a category too. :P 

Archived