Premed 101 Forums

***** Carms 2015 Match Results *****

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 people went unmatched this year at Queen's. Fr what I have heard we've has a good match day. 2 plastics, 3 ophthalmology (one of which matched to Stanford), a couple match to urology and dermatology in Edmonton, 3 ENT, a few anasthesiology. Probably missing some as well :P

Wow. Uro and Derm? Now that's love and commitment. 

From what I hear everyone matched this year at MUN expect one prior year grad (or someone who had taken off time, not sure of the circumstances). 

I don't know the exact numbers at Dal this year, except that it was much better than last year. Several people who didn't match in either first or second iteration last year did well this year. 

2 people went unmatched this year at Queen's. Fr what I have heard we've has a good match day. 2 plastics, 3 ophthalmology (one of which matched to Stanford), a couple match to urology and dermatology in Edmonton, 3 ENT, a few anasthesiology. Probably missing some as well :P

how could one possibly know the result of the american match? ie. Stanford ......

From what I hear everyone matched this year at MUN expect one prior year grad (or someone who had taken off time, not sure of the circumstances).

I don't know the exact numbers at Dal this year, except that it was much better than last year. Several people who didn't match in either first or second iteration last year did well this year.

I heard the same thing about MUN.

Archived