Premed 101 Forums

Mcgill Applicant Prerequisite Worksheet

To all those who applied to McGill physiotherapy, Did you all get the applicant prerequisite worksheet to fill out by March 6th? I did not realize that they were taking those four courses into consideration for their admission decision. I guess they got many applicants this year and they want to reduce the number. I feel that those with Kinesiology degrees definitely have an advantage here. With my Biochemistry degree, and no Biomechanics prerequisites , am at a disadvantage. Please comment on it. Thoughts?

Good luck to us all

I received it on feb 24 and it is due march 5th. The subject heading of the email is

Worksheet for foundational course grades.  They have two attachments, an excel form to fill and submit and a pdf which has the instructions.

Check your email. It is from SPOT Admin Grad. Kind of easy to miss.

I never received any email from them except the one reminding us to upload our documents by March 1st. Very strange. I'm pretty cautious about my emails, especially with admissions stuff, so I know I didn't receive an email from them (checked with my friends who are also applying to McGill and they also didn't receive an email.). Perhaps you submitted your transcripts earlier than we did (and hopefully they will send us this email at a later time). 

Hmm. You can call to ask if you like. You are right I did submit my transcript in January. I was trying to copy and paste the email here but it wont let me. I will try something else to see. But you can call or email to find out. You can also send a message via the application messaging tool

Does anyone know if we can attach files on this forum so that I can attach the documents here?

This is the email. Hope it is visible

McGill worksheet

• 4 weeks later...

I just got the worksheet from McGill to be submitted by April 7th. Did anyone else receive it this late in the game? Sounds like others got it super early!

Yeah it is pretty late but I think they have a system going. Either by order of application receipt or by last name. Both of which made me get mine before march. My last name starts with an A and i submitted my application in January. I don't think it will affect your application in any way. Just fill it out asap and sent since interviews are next month. Good luck

Thanks! I hope it's not by last name seeing as mine starts with F. They're pretty behind if that's the case. I did submit my application fairly close to the deadline. Good luck to you too!

haha. I guess it is by the order that they received it then.

Archived