Premed 101 Forums

Ubc Dmd 2019 Acceptance/rejection/waitlist Thread

Did anyone else receive an acceptance letter that said "Your admittance is conditional upon receiving your immunization & test records.  You need to provide the following immunizations by March 31, 2015 ?"  Then, there are 2 links, where when you open them, immunizations you need to complete show up (diptheria & tetanus, polio, measles, mumps, rubella, varicella, Tubercolosis, Hep B ).

The March 31, 2015 deadline is concerning ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi! 

Curious undergraduate student here... What was the written application like?  Was it simply submitting your DAT, transcript and writing a cover letter, or is it like med where you need to log your extracurricular hours and provide lots of reference letters.  I would check myself but the application on the website is closed so... yup >_< 

Any information is appreciated! 

Thanks (: 

Hi!

Curious undergraduate student here... What was the written application like? Was it simply submitting your DAT, transcript and writing a cover letter, or is it like med where you need to log your extracurricular hours and provide lots of reference letters. I would check myself but the application on the website is closed so... yup >_<

Any information is appreciated!

Thanks (:

The former.

Archived