Premed 101 Forums

Toronto Interview Scores

Hello to everyone;

I was wondering if anyone provide some information on the interview score from U of T. I've seen people talk about their interview scores, and I'm wondering if they release them in time for submission to another Canadian university which would accept transferred CDA interview scores. This year the interview date is on March 29th, and for example if the scores would be released early enough I may be able to use them for Western (interview date 18th or 19th of April).

Thanks!

EDIT: I've done a search on this topic... some information came up but I couldn't quite put a time-frame between the interview date and the release of scores. I'd rather not transfer the score blindly :P

Hey,

My friend transferred her scorers last year from UofT to Western and from what I remember she knew what her score was, but not where she stood relative to others. Nonetheless, her score was high enough that she was accepted at both schools. :)

Hello to everyone;

I was wondering if anyone provide some information on the interview score from U of T. I've seen people talk about their interview scores, and I'm wondering if they release them in time for submission to another Canadian university which would accept transferred CDA interview scores. This year the interview date is on March 29th, and for example if the scores would be released early enough I may be able to use them for Western (interview date 18th or 19th of April).

Thanks!

EDIT: I've done a search on this topic... some information came up but I could quite put a time-frame between the interview date and the release of scores. I'd rather not transfer the score blindly :P

U of T normally releases their first admission offers before the Western interview starts. You can request your own CDA score after the release of offers by U of T, and transfer it to Western. That being said, you will not be able to know your relative standing with respect to other applicants.

Perfect; thank you for the info!

I hope U of T has enough time to release the first offers before the U of W interview date. Would save me a lot of undesirable stress; but then again we all have to deal with it this at this point in the application process of Western!  :P

UPDATE: I've contacted U of T and they said we can transfer our interview scores starting on the 30th of March (yes... a day after the interview), but they also stated that they will not release the interview scores to us.

Are we allowed to ask where our scores is relative to the pool? ie) average, above average, below average etc. 

I know for previous years they were not given the score but they could ask if they were above average or blew average. 

UPDATE: I've contacted U of T and they said we can transfer our interview scores starting on the 30th of March (yes... a day after the interview), but they also stated that they will not release the interview scores to us.

Are u sure they didn't just mean that they wouldn't release the interview score until after acceptances were out? I thought I remember reading in the past that applicants were able to get their exact score in april before deciding to transfer it.

Someone please clarify!!

Archived