Premed 101 Forums

Thanks Kirsteen

Guest tea

Just a note of thanks and cheers to Kirsteen. I just want you to know that i appreciate your courage, wisdom and attitude. Doctor or not, i'd like you to know that you've already made a difference in others' lives. ;)

Cheers...

tea

Guest Kirsteen

Cool. Thank you, tea. :)

How's the application process going for you this year? Which schools have yet to get back to you?

Best of luck,

Kirsteen

Guest walkorbike

Hi,

Just wanted to add my warm regards to Tea's. Rock on, Kirsteen (Medicine and Harvard epi would be something)!

walkorbike (a third-time Mac app. basket case)

Guest Kirsteen

Hey there walkorbike,

Cheers to you. Another wee ditty from my Scots aunt that we all can keep in mind during this process: "What's for ye won't go by ye". So yeh, if spending another year exterior to a meds classroom leads to a whole bunch of other neat things down the road (which it will if we all keep active and interested in our environs) then waiting isn't really waiting at all. :D (Gads, an MD/PhD (Epi) at Harvard would be a dream!)

Good luck with Mac this year--stay out of the baskets!

Kirsteen

Guest tantastic

Hey Kirsteen:

Harvard Epi? Basket Cases? People talking like their bidding Kirsteen a farewell? Is there a discussion going on in some third dimension that we don't know about?

In any case what's the story cool Kirsteen?

Since everyone is saying nice things about the girl of the hour, the girl with the power, let me add my praise as well. I have read pretty much every post you have written and I can say with full confidence that you are a kind soul with much to give. Thanks for all the great advice and conversation

Guest macdaddyeh

Kirsteen, if you're really interested in public health, you should also consider John Hopkins in Maryland...world renowned program (for medicine too). Take a peek at their program!

Best Wishes,

macdaddyeh

Guest Kirsteen

Hey there macdaddyeh,

Thanks for the tip. I ventured onto their website yesterday, actually. :) Great looking school!

Cheers,

Kirsteen

Archived