Premed 101 Forums

Mcgill Dmd 2015 Accepted/rejected/waitlisted

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My interview group was specifically told we would hear back the week of March 16.  We were told that candidates being offered admission would receive a phone call, and that they would call as many times as it took to get a hold of you, even if you continue to not answer the phone for whatever reason.  Candidates put on the waiting list or refused all together will receive an email, notifying them of their refusal, or place on the waitlist.  

Good luck everyone! 

My interview group was specifically told we would hear back the week of March 16. We were told that candidates being offered admission would receive a phone call, and that they would call as many times as it took to get a hold of you, even if you continue to not answer the phone for whatever reason. Candidates put on the waiting list or refused all together will receive an email, notifying them of their refusal, or place on the waitlist.

Good luck everyone!

My group was told about the same info. I even had hope they would end up sorting everything out last Friday! Lol :)

I have a feeling we'll be hearing tomorrow if noone's heard anything yet today. I also don't think they'd wanna release med and dent on the same day. Too overwhelming for ppl who interviewed for both?

I'd rather know it all at once, on the same day, and if possible at the very same time. Lol

Although I agree that I do not think we'll be hearing today, it's still incredibly frustrating and I am with cndeh!

Talk about frustrating!! Losing one businessday is already a lot, let alone 2 or 3 and on the same week. Too much for my mental sanity! Lol

Archived