Premed 101 Forums

Mcgill Dmd 2015 Accepted/rejected/waitlisted

sooo does anyone know if everyone that gets accepted, gets their phone call today? lol

Except if you don't answer it/wasn't near your phone, and your status still says "further review required". Then, they'll call you again tomorrow. If you're not waitlisted/refused, there's hope.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ALSO, I'm really NOT sure, but I remember one of the dent students say during the presentation that instead of 30 seats this year, there are 40. 

Not true, I asked the Faculty about that. In fact, what happens is that there are about 40 places including those reserved for Dent-P students. If someone from that group doesn't make it or declines an offer, then that place opens up for us.

ALSO, I'm really NOT sure, but I remember one of the dent students say during the presentation that instead of ~30 seats this year, there are ~40. Maybe it has to do with the new facility? Or maybe I was just daydreaming.

cndeh is correct. There are 30 seats this year. 21 IP, 8 OOp, 1 or 2 (can't rmb) international

Last year there were separate wait-lists. I think it's to maintain a certain ratio of IP/OOP students.

But they definitely do move! It's suuuper early, guys. Some Ontario schools haven't even done their interviews. So especially if you're OOP and waitlisted, there is a good chance your colleagues may choose to stay in ON if they get accepted. Stay optimistic!

Archived