Premed 101 Forums

Mcgill Dmd 2015 Accepted/rejected/waitlisted

Ok good, since I am doing my Msc, and am already registered at McGill for Fall 2015, I am unable to accept my offer. I am currently getting that fixed! I was stressing thinking at I had to do it before Monday, but its good that the deadline is March 31st. 

Thank you so much!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just saw that - this will mean no movement on the OOP waitlist. This amount is just an insurance policy until people can see if something more favorable comes along. For wait-listers, it is even worse if they are looking for movement as half of this deposit is refundable before June 15th. I think the deposit for U of T is 2k or 5k, non- refundable.

I just saw that - this will mean no movement on the OOP waitlist. This amount is just an insurance policy until people can see if something more favorable comes along. For wait-listers, it is even worse if they are looking for movement as half of this deposit is refundable before June 15th. I think the deposit for U of T is 2k or 5k, non- refundable.

I'm not sure if you saw, but there is already movement

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats to everyone!!! Even if you got waitlisted or rejected, it's still really good that you made it this far!!!

I was just wondering if any of you would be able to post their level of education? I just heard from a friend that most of McGill's dentistry students have completed their 4 years and are either in their first or second year of masters program. Is that true?

I have been accepted to the DMD program off the WL. Currently finishing off my 4th year!

I was just wondering if the people who are on the waiting list have done all of their vaccinations yet and uploaded the file?

I have all of my vaccinations except the TB test, but I am tempted to wait and see if I get an offer before getting that done...

I didn't do it, and I'd say I'm borderline on the WL. What's your rank if you don't mind sharing?

I'm currently 2nd on the IP list (was 7th originally). I think I have a relatively good chance but it's hard to get excited without an offer...

I'd say you have pretty good chances considering last year's WL reached #10, and previous years were around that as well. The WL also moved to #5 relatively quickly this year, so I wouldn't be surprised if it reached ~10 again. Remember, we still have 4 months until August...

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone :(

I got waitlisted today at McGill for agricultural and environmental sciences :(

Is there any chances of getting in? And does anyone know when I should be expecting the results?

I am an Ontario High School Student :(

I have been accepted in February to Queens, York, and UofT for sciences as well

• 4 weeks later...

Archived