Premed 101 Forums

Bursary Student Id

I'm working on the bursary application right now, what do I put for student ID? Is it only for students that attended Queen's, or is the school supposed to be emailing out this information to us? 

I called the office of awards many times during the last two days with no answer, left a message yesterday with no call back, and emailed them this morning with no answer; does anyone here have an answer?

Just getting a bit worried since it's due in 4 days. 

Thanks!

I found it wasn't clear how we were meant to send it in time if not by mail. Who told you we could email?? Thanks

They were supposed to send us our student IDs. I called earlier this week, and they claimed they'd be out this week but I guess not. They did say that we can email in our forms though, so don't worry about sending it out in the mail. I do wish they were more speedy with this though, seeing as how they made the deadline for us.

I called the office on Monday ((613) 533-3307). It was a woman who picked up (probably one of the two who have been emailing us). I asked about when we were getting the IDs, she said later this week, asked if we could email them in, she went on hold for a bit to confirm with someone else, came back and said yes.

I found it wasn't clear how we were meant to send it in time if not by mail. Who told you we could email?? Thanks

Posted this in the other thread since someone asked there, but :

Hey everyone, I just called again today. We can fill it in without the student IDs, and you send it to the email that is listed on the bursary (entrance@queensu.ca). The lady said that they would fill it in themselves, and that this whole ID issue happens every year ... lol!

Archived