Premed 101 Forums

Good Luck Tomorrow!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i got asked 6 too.i don't think i rambled on, each answer maybe 3min max?

ps for the personality test did anyone else keep making mistakes and having to cross out their answer? im scared that this is going to affect my mark): anyone know anything about it?

plz share, thank you

It felt really short... 15-20 min tops (the interview). I was petrified for no reason, which definitely negatively affected me. I felt I could've done MUCH better.

As for the personality test... its marked via a machine which discards the crossed out answers and only takes into account the circled one. I wouldn't worry about that part at all.

At least if your interview didn't go so well you have ur GPA and DAT to help you, hopefully

I was wondering if someone got any clarification on transferring scores to Western and if we're allowed to know how we did or our relative interview ranking?

Also, could someone confirm that offers are released April 17 at 5 pm. Pretty sure that's what I heard.

yea offers are release on 17th at 5.

you can only transfer scores if you have legit reason/conflict. (and no you can't know your score nor relation to other applicants)

but double check that with them

gl

Did Western tell you this? Where di you get this information if you don't mind me asking?

It felt really short... 15-20 min tops (the interview). I was petrified for no reason, which definitely negatively affected me. I felt I could've done MUCH better.

As for the personality test... its marked via a machine which discards the crossed out answers and only takes into account the circled one. I wouldn't worry about that part at all.

Bombed Toronto felt I did really well at Dal

Don't stress too much - the acceptance rate is still quite favorable and then there is Waitlist movement. Plus you can never be sure how other people did in comparison :) we are usually our harshest critic.

how long did it take you. and who was your panel? maybe our panel asked only 6 questions. I'm worried about this now

Do not quote me on this but my friend who got in last year also got asked 6 questions. Don't stress over it too much :) They just average it over 6 Qs if you got only asked 6 Qs. 

Can anyone please confirm whether we need a valid reason to transfer our interview scores to Western? (like a time conflict, sickness etc)? Or can we just transfer them with no questions asked? 

Also, can someone confirm whether U of T will let us know about our relative interview scores? (average, below average etc.)

Just wondering, did anyone else have interviewers who were rushing applicants to answer questions? lol It turned out that I took 37 minutes for my interview, but my interviewers rushed me mid-way by straight up telling me that we don't have much time. Has this happened to anyone else? Similarly, are there penalties associated with going over 30 min? any input would be much appreciated, thanks!

Can anyone please confirm whether we need a valid reason to transfer our interview scores to Western? (like a time conflict, sickness etc)? Or can we just transfer them with no questions asked? 

Also, can someone confirm whether U of T will let us know about our relative interview scores? (average, below average etc.)

The best way to find out the accurate information is to call the schools.

Just wondering, did anyone else have interviewers who were rushing applicants to answer questions? lol It turned out that I took 37 minutes for my interview, but my interviewers rushed me mid-way by straight up telling me that we don't have much time. Has this happened to anyone else? Similarly, are there penalties associated with going over 30 min? any input would be much appreciated, thanks!

There are no penalties for going over time, but they may deduct marks if you were not clear or concise. If you felt you were going to long because you had a lot of competencies to hit, then it would be a less of a problem.

Archived