Premed 101 Forums

Good Luck Tomorrow!

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was anyone able to contact U of T to get more information as to whether it's possible for them to release our relative interview scores?

I asked while I was there.

They will not release your scores nor your standing relative to other students.  :-(

She suggested politely asking if it is the "type" of score that would be worth transferring but you would still have to decide.

I asked while I was there.

They will not release your scores nor your standing relative to other students.  :-(

She suggested politely asking if it is the "type" of score that would be worth transferring but you would still have to decide.

lol that is pretty interesting...thanks! :)

I'm not even sure that my interviewers actually alternated asking the questions. But yes they have the scores pretty much on the spot; so they definitely have them already (they told me previously I can transfer my scores to western starting today (Monday).

Edit: on the 17th at 5pm we get final decisions (offers, declines or wait list)

I just emailed U of T, they said they will tell you your relative score if you ask for it.

"We do not release interview scores to applicants. We can only tell you if your score was above or below average."

Did they tell you your relative interview score via email? 

I did not ask to know my relative score, I just asked whether it was possible to know our relative scores  :P

I did email them back asking to know my relative score, so we'll see what happens, hopefully by tomorrow.

I'm sorry for bothering you so much, but would you mind commenting how long it took them to reply to you? 

Archived