Premed 101 Forums

May 12 Support Thread

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had work the day the acceptances were released. The night before, even though lots of people said not to be on premed101 b/c it'll stress you out, I actually found it quite stress-relieving because it was as if we were all in this together.

So good luck everyone and hope to meet some of the members in this community at U of T this coming year!

Best of luck to everyone (myself included) waiting for the results to come in tomorrow!

But remember, above all else, don't let whatever happens tomorrow define you. You are all wonderful people and are far more meaningful than a simple yes/no/maybe-so from medical school admission board(s). Remember that getting an interview for medical school in this competitive climate is already an accomplishment in and of itself, so don't let anyone take that away from you.

[NOTE TO SELF: Might have to read this tomorrow in case of lack of good news]

I was blissfully asleep but woke up at 5:15 because I'm so anxious. Not fair. This is the most well-rested I have been in months so I can't get back to sleep. Argh.

Anyone else awoken at an absurdly early hour for no reason whatsoever?

I was blissfully asleep but woke up at 5:15 because I'm so anxious. Not fair. This is the most well-rested I have been in months so I can't get back to sleep. Argh.

Anyone else awoken at an absurdly early hour for no reason whatsoever?

Me. Lol.

Watching Daredevil at 5 in the morning... Not so bad.

Archived