Premed 101 Forums

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so sorry... why the hell does Queens do that. can't they just do it on the 15th or do they enjoy shooting surprises..

Yup, it's alright. Good luck to everyone else. 

Just got my Queen's rejection as well. Had the required stats, but I guess my supplementary was not strong enough. Good luck to everyone else!

Same here, met the required stats. The cGPA was 2.89 and sGPA 3.65 for this year.

I got the rejection letter too.

It sucks because I was well above the GPA requirements.

The gpa cutoffs don't seem that high. I think they really value your essays and experiences. Way different than schools like UofT and Mac which basically give you an interview if you meet their GPA cutoffs.

Received rejection with 3.85subGPA and 3.71 cumGPA, strong (I thought) reference letters, decent essay, 2 years of direct employment in a physio clinic, and 3 other volunteer opportunities, all highlighted in my application. Also my second time applying there. I don't think my application can possibly be stronger so obviously a little disappointed!

Received rejection with 3.85subGPA and 3.71 cumGPA, strong (I thought) reference letters, decent essay, 2 years of direct employment in a physio clinic, and 3 other volunteer opportunities, all highlighted in my application. Also my second time applying there. I don't think my application can possibly be stronger so obviously a little disappointed!

I don't understand what they are looking for either. I have a sGPA of 3.81 and have a lot of physio experience for years, worked with different populations, research project in physio field and community volunteering. Not sure how I can make my application stronger either :\ This is my 3rd year applying to Queen's and I had even received feedback on how to improve my application. Made all the minor corrections they wanted and they even said I had a strong application to begin with. Sooooo........ I give up lol

Archived