Premed 101 Forums

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's in the email, 3rd paragraph.

Mine just says:

We recognize the waiting period can be difficult. It is important to note that the level of waiting list movement, if any, is very unpredictable. Please avoid inquiring about your position on the waiting list as we will not be able to provide this information. We may be in a position to comment on general waiting list movement and class capacity status after June 15.

Mine just says:

We recognize the waiting period can be difficult. It is important to note that the level of waiting list movement, if any, is very unpredictable. Please avoid inquiring about your position on the waiting list as we will not be able to provide this information. We may be in a position to comment on general waiting list movement and class capacity status after June 15.

Mine says....

Applicants receiving first round offers from UofT PT will have until Friday May 29 to accept the offer. If all spots are not filled at that time, we will start to admit from the waitlist. Currently you are ranked 115 on our waitlist. The applicant pool determines how far down the waitlist we will go and this varies from year to year. We do not release the overall number of candidates on the list.

Mine just says:

Mine says....

Applicants receiving first round offers from UofT PT will have until Friday May 29 to accept the offer. If all spots are not filled at that time, we will start to admit from the waitlist. Currently you are ranked 115 on our waitlist. The applicant pool determines how far down the waitlist we will go and this varies from year to year. We do not release the overall number of candidates on the list.

115 makes no sense!!!! what is wrong with them!!!! D':

When I hover over the pale blue box, it says "Admitted". This is cruel.

I think this just means you are accepted onto the waitlist. I don't know for sure though. maybe someone who got accepted into western can tell us what their student centre looks like to compare.

I think this just means you are accepted onto the waitlist. I don't know for sure though. maybe someone who got accepted into western can tell us what their student centre looks like to compare.

Accepted has a little green checkmark that says "Admitted" when you hover over it. 

Good luck and congrats people!

115 makes no sense!!!! what is wrong with them!!!! D':

No idea. 115 seems pretty excessive. There are 91 spots accepted. Let's assume #155 is the last person on the wait-list. So 246 out of ~300 were either accepted or wait-listed. Makes no damn sense to have a wait-list that large. I know a person that was 31st on the wait-list but didn't get in last year.

starting to grow some nasty feeling towards the Queens program.... they randomly but slowly release rejections before the D-Day and kill off their applicants. then they wait til the morning to release the news. some students will definitely stay up until the notice... I think the head of Queens is in a room doing the evil laugh throughout this

thoughts now? hahaha

Archived