Premed 101 Forums

Where To Rent On Campus?

Hi all, I got into the VFMP and have never lived in Vancouver before. I am familiar with Kits but would much rather be able to walk to class than have to get on a bus. Are there any condos/apartments/anything that I could rent? I would want a single room because I tend to go crazy when living with others (too many bad room-mate experiences). I am not a morning person and know that 8 am will be a bit of a struggle if I even have to commute 20 mins. I commuted this year 40 minutes to university (Alberta) and found it very rough.

So far I have seen wesbrook village, is there anything else? I am hoping for ~1500 a month all in. Expensive yes, but my plan is to get accustomed to the city in the first year and then go from there.

So I'm just finishing up first year and I lived in Ross house (by the village) and it's a 5 minute walk to LSC, where literally everything is. Cost is ~1400/month for a 1bdrm including utilities. A few med and dents lived in my building, and quite a few people also live in Keats' Hall (across the street from LSC)

Archived