Premed 101 Forums

Welcome To Queen's Medicine Class Of 2019!

So the student council has decided to push the addition of the 2018s to the facebook group until you guys start asking questions in the group/around June when your class is more finalized. If you want to ask us questions please do so on the AMA thread or a list with 2018 contacts will be added to the facebook group soon for you to individually contact. Also consult the WhatsUp Doc that's linked in the facebook group, which has a lot of answers to common questions (e.g. housing) and a Queens vs X school stories.

Hey does anybody know how many of the 83 members in the Facebook group right now are people accepted or current students? 

There are 12 current students in the group right now. Keep in mind that some of the accepted students may be holding onto multiple offers.

There are 12 current students in the group right now. Keep in mind that some of the accepted students may be holding onto multiple offers.

Have the number of current students in the group increased since last week? If not, then I think it's fair to say that the first wave of waitlist acceptances has occurred as the group has doubled in size since then.

Have the number of current students in the group increased since last week? If not, then I think it's fair to say that the first wave of waitlist acceptances has occurred as the group has doubled in size since then.

The number of upper year students has increased! I think almost half of the people in the group now are upper year students. I think last year I found out two or three days after the OMSAS deadline, and that was when one of the bigger waves went out.

The number of upper year students has increased! I think almost half of the people in the group now are upper year students. I think last year I found out two or three days after the OMSAS deadline, and that was when one of the bigger waves went out.

Thanks Epona. I hope there is still a lot of waitlist movement to come for all of us on here! I remember being on the waitlist the last time I applied and this time the interview seemed to go so much better so I am trying to still be hopeful but realistic given how crushing it is to not get in.

Archived