Premed 101 Forums

Waitlisters Unite

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't mean to rain on our parade, but there seems to be an abnormally high number of people on the "good" wait list (and few, if any, on the "bad" wait list). Did anyone from the "good" wait list not receive their email around 7:54 +/- couple of minutes? Acceptances were staggered, perhaps the "good" wait list was as well and all the 7:54 people are on the bad wait list?

Don't mean to rain on our parade, but there seems to be an abnormally high number of people on the "good" wait list (and few, if any, on the "bad" wait list). Did anyone from the "good" wait list not receive their email around 7:54 +/- couple of minutes? Acceptances were staggered, perhaps the "good" wait list was as well and all the 7:54 people are on the bad wait list?

on the accepted forum I counted 7 people who confirmed acceptance to the english stream and 8 good waitlisters. doesnt seem there is any reason to think this year is different from any other, 15 people is not what I would consider a large sample size...

on the accepted forum I counted 7 people who confirmed acceptance to the english stream and 8 good waitlisters. doesnt seem there is any reason to think this year is different from any other, 15 people is not what I would consider a large sample size...

You also have to consider acceptances for French and English stream. French stream doesn't have as much waitlist movement

Archived