Premed 101 Forums

2015 Backpack Colour Voting

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow these are the nicest colours I've seen yet although I'm meh on committing to a pink backback. The last few years I have not liked them - particularly the obnoxious orange ones. Not a big fan of the green ones, either. Teal is gorgeous! So if I have good news on friday I vote teal, if I get bad news I vote anything other than teal so it's still up for grabs next year ;)

Do votes really matter though or will it ultimately be up to MD Financial Management? Last year, green was second to last in number of likes...

They probably have already decided by the time they post that I bet haha, but they're just doing it to pump everyone up at acceptance time and they're probably the top 5 or 6 colours they had originally narrowed it down to for the year. I have no idea, but that's just my guess.

They probably have already decided by the time they post that I bet haha, but they're just doing it to pump everyone up at acceptance time and they're probably the top 5 or 6 colours they had originally narrowed it down to for the year. I have no idea, but that's just my guess.

Let's be honest, pink is usually top 2 every year.

If it's brown I'm going to cry

Please be teal. Please be teal. Please be teal. But since 2018s have green, I doubt they pick that color. It will be light blue, I bet. I really dislike that brown (pukey) color. Pink and purple are just distractions.  :P

Also, why does it say "doctors of BC"... or is each province having their names on the backpacks this year? 

Archived