Premed 101 Forums

2015 Backpack Colour Voting

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Teal, purple, or black would all be decent options. I am desperately hoping it's not brown. That brown was a dreadful colour.

Yellow would be hilarious just to see the reactions of the rest of the class considering the general dismay that happened the last two years. I'd still wear it.

We find out Friday, right?

Teal, purple, or black would all be decent options. I am desperately hoping it's not brown. That brown was a dreadful colour.

Yellow would be hilarious just to see the reactions of the rest of the class considering the general dismay that happened the last two years. I'd still wear it.

with yellow you will be nicknamed the canaries. That would just happen.

Friday around noon we will post the video!  Can't wait to see what you guys think.

with yellow you will be nicknamed the canaries. That would just happen.

Canaries are fantastic, I'd be totally okay with being give a bird nickname, hah. If that's not already obvious...

Still thinking about trying to trade mine for a green one. The green ones are the same colour as my car; it would just be too perfect.

Canaries are fantastic, I'd be totally okay with being give a bird nickname, hah. If that's not already obvious...

Still thinking about trying to trade mine for a green one. The green ones are the same colour as my car; it would just be too perfect.

I'm fairly certain that would break some sort of unwritten code. Haha. 

you can always go to MD management and as for a green one. if they have leftovers they'll give you one.

Archived