Best 2-year GPA (with full courseload or not?): 93%, full courseload
DAT score (RC + AA): 20 + 21

Interview Thoughts: thought it went fairly well
Year (UG, Masters, PhD): Completed my masters
Geography (IP/OOP): IP

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow. Can't believe it, got called off waitlist. Very grateful for the opportunity. Will be accepting.

Best 2-year GPA (with full courseload or not?): 87.5%
DAT score (RC + AA): 25/22

Interview Thoughts: overall felt good. Interviewers made it feel very comfortable.
Year (UG, Masters, PhD): year 3 of my second undergrad degree

Looking forward to meeting all of you in the fall.

Fingers crossed for all the rest who are still on the waitlist, keep following your dreams and never give up!!

Got in off the wl last week and I'm so grateful for this opportunity but unfortunately i'll be declining this offer to go south of the border. I hope this gives someone else an opportunity to stay closer to friends, family and loved ones.

Best 2-year GPA: ~90%

DAT score (RC + AA): 20/19

Interview Thoughts: With the exception of the first question (threw me off), everything else was good.
Year (UG, Masters, PhD): 5th year

Good luck to everyone and I wish I had the chance to meet y'all :D

Got in off the wl last week and I'm so grateful for this opportunity but unfortunately i'll be declining this offer to go south of the border. I hope this gives someone else an opportunity to stay closer to friends, family and loved ones.

Best 2-year GPA: ~90%

DAT score (RC + AA): 20/19

Interview Thoughts: With the exception of the first question (threw me off), everything else was good.

Year (UG, Masters, PhD): 5th year

Good luck to everyone and I wish I had the chance to meet y'all :D

Congrats on your admissions :) Could you please let us know when you decline your UWO offer/if you have already done so? I am just trying to keep track of the waitlist, so it would be great if you could update us.

Got accepted this past Monday.

GPA: 90%

RC: 22

AA: 20

In province, graduated April 2014 from UG.

Interview: Thought it went great, wouldn't of changed anything if I could go back.

Very grateful for this opportunity. Don't lose hope guys, I know it's hard but I'm sure a couple of more calls will be made!

• 2 weeks later...

Just got the call today!!!!!! I'm so excited and I can't believe this is actually real!!

Gpa: over 91%

Dat: rc 19/ aa 21

Interview: thought it went okay, I answered some questions better than others but overall felt good

IP and just completed UG

I can't wait to meet everyone!! And good luck to everyone else waiting to hear, never give up hope!!

Archived