Premed 101 Forums

For Them Waitlisters

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For what it's worth: I got my offer off the waitlist on the 24th and they gave me until june 7th to accept, so keep in mind there are still people holding onto offers right now and some will eventually decline!

Thanks for the hope cookacola! Congrats on your offer!

3 hours ago, f011235813 said:

Offered off the Waitlist to Waterloo at 10:02 AM this morning. I will be accepting this offer. I'll update my post in the Accepted thread. Can someone PM me so I can be added to the Facebook group? Thanks!

Congrats you must be thrilled! Thanks for sharing as well, appreciate the info 

Hi Waitlist Team!! 

I received an offer off the waitlist yesterday (June 1st) at 12:22 pm to Hamilton campus!

Thank you all for the support over the past few weeks (waitlisting would have been much harder without it) . I checked this thread often and every post and acceptance made me feel more hopeful.

Try to remain optimistic!! Your eventual acceptance will feel even sweeter as a waitlister :) 

Hope to see you all in the Fall. 

Go team! 

EDIT: Happy to answer questions about my application/whatever! PM me if you would like. 

1 hour ago, greensurR said:

So we're pretty sure they send a class is full e-mail right? That would be nice to have a clear signal of when to move on with my life lol 

The waitlist email does not say they will send one, but if you look back in this thread, they have sent one in previous years.

10 hours ago, greensurR said:

So we're pretty sure they send a class is full e-mail right? That would be nice to have a clear signal of when to move on with my life lol 

I was waitlisted in 2015 (got in this year) and we got an email when the class was full- if I recall correctly, it was like JUne 23rd

19 hours ago, Ruby said:

The waitlist email does not say they will send one, but if you look back in this thread, they have sent one in previous years.

9 hours ago, Quokka said:

I was waitlisted in 2015 (got in this year) and we got an email when the class was full- if I recall correctly, it was like JUne 23rd

thanks guys!

• 1 month later...
39 minutes ago, Ruby said:

I received one on June 30th which went to the junk folder. Did you not get that email?

No I didn't... I just double checked my junk there's nothing there. I wonder if they just forgot about me :/ could you give me the email address it came from? I will try searching that specifically 

21 hours ago, greensurR said:

No I didn't... I just double checked my junk there's nothing there. I wonder if they just forgot about me :/ could you give me the email address it came from? I will try searching that specifically 

PMed you.

Archived